Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

15 January, 2015

Live chat with getresponse for billing


JasiekHello S M Mahbubur Rahman. How may I help you?
I have a billing related problem
Jasiekwhat seems to be the problem?
i upgraded my account for $15 for 1000 subscriber
and also for landing pages for $15
but unfortunately i dont have money on my account
i like to cancel of add-ons for $15
Jasiekcan I have your email address please?
Jasiekwell, I am afraid you would have to consult our Billing Team about that directly at: gr-billing@cs.implix.com
What to do now? will I mail on that address
?
Jasiekyou need to email them and ask for a refund. They will review your request and make a decision
ok i ll do so
JasiekIs there anything else I can help you with at this moment?
no, thanx
You rated our customer service as good.
JasiekThank you for contacting GetResponse. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks