Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

13 January, 2015

Live chat with getresponse customer care


KatarzynaHello Azmir. How may I help you?
hello
I ve a get response account
i created a JVzoo account last night
I would like to merge account to get full facility from getresponse. is there any way ?
KatarzynaIt is possible to integrate your service with GetResponse using API. The API key can be found in My Account>>Account Details>>Use GetResponse API.
You may find more information about technical requirements as well as sample codes in the special section we have created at:
http://dev.getresponse.com/

At the above site you can also find where to contact our developers directly, should you have any further questions about how this should be done.

Please note, however, we do not assist with the integration, so if you do not feel comfortable with programming, please contact your IT for help.
Is there anything else I can help you with at this moment?
pls provide me a link to contact and chat with IT department
Katarzynayou may contact them via email
Please email getresponse-devzone@cs.implix.com - they may be able to help you with this query.
Is there anything else I can help you with at this moment?
Thanks
ok
KatarzynaThank you for contacting GetResponse. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks