Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

29 January, 2015

How to apply for job online


Hello Sir,

I am a full time freelance IT professional with passion in computer works which offers a professional working environment. I could offer the best that i could, very accurate and fast results guaranteed and secure a job that is going to be a long term. To obtain a challenging and responsible position in a professionally managed organization and I am looking forward for an opportunity where I can utilize my skills in contributing effectively for the success of the organization and also to further improve my personal and professional skills.

My other expertness in SEO And SMM fields: -

1.Facebook
2.Twitter
3.LinkedIn
4.YouTube Account set up
5.Blogging
6.Blog comments
7.Profile Backlinking
8.Forum Comments
9.Article submission
10.Social Book Markeing
11.Directory Submission
12.keyword research 
13.Google Adwards
14.Wordpress
15.SEO strategies according to new Google updates

Hope this info helped. Any doubt let me know.
I am waiting for your response to start your job right now

Thanks 
Sraboni Akter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks