Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

16 April, 2013

How to write a professional letter to top level Management

Dear Sir,
As I am a student of Bangladesh and  totally depends on earning of odesk, even my tuition free  of institution, I carry through odesk earning.  I have on this account, 500+ hours and profile feedback and various; is my only one asset to work here. If I loss my profile  then my study will be stopped too.

As I didn't know terms of my suspension that why I made mistakes. Now I understand and realize that  where was my fault. I really feel guilty for my poor understanding about yours. And I am promising that I will never ever do such kind of activities further.


Would you please kind enough to me and recover my account to make work for a particular purpose?

I am waiting for yours kindness for further access my account. 

----
Thank You,
Obediently 
Ramjan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks