Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

27 April, 2013

Complain to microworker's

From: ishawon@hotmail.com
To: www.azmir@gmail.com
Subject: Claim
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 02:46:49 +0600

Hello
I am Mahbubur Rahman Shawon, from Bangladesh. I was working microworkers from few years. After reaching 10$, I requested for withdraw, for getting pin. First time, I requested for pin at 2012-10-01.  But I didn't receive any pin. Then I asked for transferring the amount to moneybookers. A long time have passed. I didn't anything from microworkers. I am desiring the amount, as because I was working through a long time for you. 

How it possible to get money what I have on my account..? I am desiring to get money as I worked from long term..

I am waiting for kind reply.


 iShawon © 2013 All Rights Reserved

http://about.me/ishawon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks