Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

23 April, 2013

How to write application for oDesk

I am a professional and committed writer.

For the last 6 years I have been writing, proofreading and editing various US assignments at BPOs. Now as a freelancer I write SEO content for websites, attractive copies for advertising, interesting articles, blogs and blog-commenting for clients. I also proofread, edit my clients' writings with assurance about quality and timely submission.

My clients never need to worry about plagiarism.

Clients can hire me to write specific content for brief hours as a test case. I always deliver quality work on time. I like to write blogs with knowledge of Wordpress, attractive articles which meet my clients' expectations. I also do ghost-writing, article-spinning and write press release. for my clients..

My clients never need to worry about plagiarism. I can work for 5 to 40 hours a week online/offline.

You can view five samples of content and articles in the portfolio section of my profile. 

Given clear guidelines about work, I can deliver according to specific requirement. After submission of my writing I get my customers' feedback and revise accordingly free of charge.

My motto is to ensure 100% satisfaction of my clients. I can write fast and deliver my writing quickly (approx 550 words per hour). I am keen on working for a longer period with my clients and wish enjoy a lasting and fruitful business relationship.

Above all, I believe in growing with my clients.
I published more than 362 articles in Yahoo! Contributor Network and my Clout Level is 9.


PRATANU BANERJEE HAS WORKED WITH THE FOLLOWING CLIENTS AT ODESK:
1. Articles on Electronic Records Industry (4 hours).
2. Professional Corporate Writer to Redo Words on Medical Website (13 hours).
3. Researcher on Presentation Course Design (1hour).
4. Website Content Needed (3 hours).
5. Blogger (2 hours).
6. Profiles, Brochures, Blogs. (2 hours).
7. Writer. (67 hours ).
8. Newsletter for Yoga Website (16 hours).
9. Blog commenter wanted (125 hours).
10. Internet Marketing Blogger: 30 articles. (6 hours).


STAR RATINGS BY CLIENTS OF ODESK TO PRATANU BANERJEE:
1. Website Content Needed awarded Pratanu Banerjee 4 star out of 5.
2. Blogger awarded 5 out of 5 stars.
3. Profiles Brochures Blogs awarded 4 star out of 5.
4. Writer awarded 5 out of 5 stars.
5. Newsletter writing for Yoga Website awarded 5 out of 5 stars.
6. Blog Commenter awarded 5 out of 5 stars.
7. Internet Marketing Blogger awarded 4 out of 5 stars.

I have written two e-books and they are as follows:
1.  HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH INTERNET MARKETING.
2.  THE IMPORTANCE OF BRAND IDENTITY AND ENGAGEMENT WITH SOCIAL MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks