Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

29 July, 2018

How to reply on fiverr custom offer






How to reply on fiverr custom offer

How to reply on fiverr custom offer 




Buyer requirement:

I need someone to work on my Facebook business page for SEO and increasing friends and visits, analytics, etc. with white hat techniques. I prefer someone who has excellent English speaking skills and grammar. I will do all the posts on the 
Facebook page, you just do SEO and promotion only. I can afford $50.00 per month to start. If interested please respond.



Seller reply:

At first I need to see what page you are running. Please give me URL. What kind of audience you need. If your page will be suitable for promoting then I am ready to start work for you by using white hat techniques. You can rely upon me that I have fluent skill on English.
How much post you are going to add on your page? Can you please declare? If it is 30 then I may start for you on $50 per month. But on that case you have to give two orders on my gig to confirming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks