Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

07 June, 2018

Live Chat with namecheap for domain name bverb.com

Your Question: hello
Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Elena Baraban (Domain CS) - Domains Support
13:17Elena Baraban:Hello, you've contacted Live Support! How may I help you today?
13:18tamjid ul islam:I have purchased a domain and hosting
13:18tamjid ul islam:but i can't setup wordpress on it
13:19Elena Baraban:Could you provide me with the domain name in question?
13:20tamjid ul islam:bverb
13:20Elena Baraban:Please provide me with the domain name in full
13:21tamjid ul islam:bverb.com
13:22Elena Baraban:Thank you. Just allow me a few minutes to check your domain.
13:22tamjid ul islam:sure
13:23Elena Baraban:In order to verify your account, please provide me with: 1) your Namecheap username and 2) your Support PIN. You can find it here: https://ap.www.namecheap.com/Profile/Security
13:25tamjid ul islam:support pin 7086
13:25tamjid ul islam:user name : tamjid143
13:25Elena Baraban:Thank you for the provided verification details. Please hold on, I am checking.
13:27tamjid ul islam:please setup wordpress, so that I can found wp-admin
13:28Elena Baraban:Follow the steps below to point your domain to our hosting nameservers:

- having logged into Namecheap account, go to your Domain List -> click 'Manage' next to the domain -> locate the 'Nameservers' section;
- select “Namecheap Web Hosting DNS” in the drop-down;
- save changes using a checkmark icon next to the nameservers.

It may take about 24 hours for the DNS changes to be accepted globally, though, in rare cases it can take up to 48 hours. Please give it some time to propagate.
13:32Elena Baraban:Please also clarify if you already install WordPress for your domain name
13:33Elena Baraban:*installed, sorry for the typo
13:33tamjid ul islam:hello
13:34tamjid ul islam:did you solve my problem ?
13:35Elena Baraban:It seems that you did not receive my replies. First, you will need to change the nameservers to our hosting ones. If you wish, I can change them for you
13:35tamjid ul islam:I wish
13:37Elena Baraban:Please let me change them for you
13:41Elena Baraban:I have changed them. The DNS settings are not accepted globally at once, it may take about 24 - 48 hours for your domain settings to propagate globally. Now you can install WordPress using this guide: https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/1255/2187/how-to-install-wordpress-using-softaculous
13:44tamjid ul islam:so what can I do ?
13:45Elena Baraban:You can start the setup of the WordPress for your domain name.
13:48tamjid ul islam:that means I go to cpanel and follow above url instructions ?
13:49Elena Baraban:Yes, you can log into your cPanel account and install WordPress.
13:50tamjid ul islam:can u do it for me please
13:51Elena Baraban:Please let me transfer our chat session to Hosting department to the representative who will assist you with your particular request.
Ilyas Mamedov (Hosting CS) has joined the conversation.
13:53Ilyas Mamedov:Hello, I will assist you further. Would you please allow me a few minutes to look through your previous conversation?
Elena Baraban has left the conversation.
13:59Ilyas Mamedov:May I know the admin login details you want to have?
14:00Ilyas Mamedov:Are we still connected?
14:03tamjid ul islam:yes sir
14:04tamjid ul islam:do u need what please clarify
14:06Ilyas Mamedov:What email address and login details do you want to have in your WordPress dashboard?
14:09tamjid ul islam:wait
14:09tamjid ul islam:i want ishawon@hotmail.com
14:10Ilyas Mamedov:Thank you. What admin username do you want to have?
14:27Ilyas Mamedov:Are you still with me?
14:27Ilyas Mamedov:It appears that our chat session has expired. We do apologize for this inconvenience. The email with further instructions for the case we've discussed will be sent shortly.

Feel free to continue our conversation by replying to the email I will send or start a new chat session with us at https://www.namecheap.com/support/live-chat/general.aspx

You can also rate the assistance you received today and share your feedback about our products and services.

Simply click the "Stay on page" button after the chat window is closed. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Ilyas Mamedov has left the conversation.
Click here to leave a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks