Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

22 June, 2018

Email reply to Director of upoharbd.com

Email reply to Director of upoharbd.com



Sir
Thank you for your kind mail. This is Mahbubur Rahman. At first I'd say sorry for the delay of replying email. Then I like to share frankly what you are asking for that the reason of planning of changing my current job.

I have worked for VISAThing. My line manager is very nice person, who can handle only those people who come to him for any visa related queries, agenda and serving superior. But actually he is non technical person, I mean don't understand online marketing even he have no interest upon it. That is not the major issue, but the problem is, when I report something to him he doesn't go through that. if I require for any budgeting issue for Digital Marketing and other software purchasing related fact come, he just refused to provide those budget.


Actually I wasn't satisfied with my job on VISAThing. As I have sound knowledge upon Digital Marketing I am seeking a best place where I can perform my best from the rest. I know my capabilities and capacities to do proper

=> Digital Marketing Strategies and plan
=> Outline of exact working procedure and its impact over time
=> Challenging, problems and probables solutions for website and competitor analysis
=> Search Engine Optimization (On page and Off page Optimization) 
=> Social Media Marketing and integrate it with top 50 sites so that single post reach on maximum audience automatically
=> Framework and 100+ marketing Strategies that an organization should utilize for getting maximum output by giving minimum input
=> Step by step marketing checklist.

Mahbubur Rahman Shawon


From: UpoharBD.com <corporate@bdjobs.com>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 12:21 PM
To: ishawon@hotmail.com
Subject: Request for more information
 
Dear S. M. Mahbubur Rahman ,

Dear Mahbub, Thanks for your application. Your resume is rich and I need more information while processing it. Please reply with your answer. Why are you planning to change your current job? How confident are you in written and spoken English?

Regards

Ashrafuzzaman Khan
Director
UpoharBD.com



Disclaimer: This message is sent by the corporate subscriber company, using Recruiter's Control Panel of Bdjobs.com. The sender company is solely responsible for the content of this email. Bdjobs.com accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks