Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

21 May, 2013

Conversation with Tanzeem

  • Conversation started 29 December 2011
  • Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

    Tanzeem,
    Did u ever think how much I love you!? May be u thought. But u didn't realize. Can u remember those days, when I break every relationship with everyone and return back to u; suddenly what happened I surprized, I shocked. The fill of ur give me the feelings of understanding that I have nothing without waiting for u for the best time what is now coming after 4 years.
    I am not forcing u to make relationship again with me but offering u bcoz I was, am and will waiting only for u. U can refuse me, but before refusing me, I have few questions, u have to give answer.
    U know, I know where are u living. I must face u to earn answers, if u not reply. U wounder.? How can U replying.? U r bounded by oath. But if u wise to thr r few ways of breaking it. And if u made a oath against ur mind or by force of others, then u r free to break the oath, u will not responsible to Almighty.
    My questions are:
    (1) Didn't u forced by ur family members to make a oath.?
    (2) Don't u love more then as before as I am?
    (3) Why u r avoiding me to communicate?
    (4) Don't know I was alone from 12th august 2007?
    (5) Will u return to me or I will send my guardian to ur home?
    (6) I am killing my life with a way I know, but no one knows, will not u come to my life to get rid of?




  • 6 January 2012
  • Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

    Tanzeem তুমি কার
    আমার নাকি স্বপ্নের
    স্বপ্নিল নাকি ছন্দময়
    অর্থহীন নাকি অর্থবহ কোনো দুর্বোধ্য কবিতার রুপ
    তুমি কি পরগাছার মত
    বাতাসে হেলে পর অবিরত
    তুমি কি ভোরে জেগে ওঠা কাকের
    কর্কশ স্বরের নিচে সুমধুর সুর
    নাকি চাঁদ দেখে শিশুর বাড়িয়ে দেয়া
    হাত দেখে মা বলে সেতো বহুদুর
    তুমি কি আমার মনের চিলে কোঠার
    বারান্দায় ছোটো পাখির বাসা
    নাকি আমার মনে বেড়ে ওঠা
    শুধুই এক রঙ্গিন আশা
    প্রকাশে প্রকাশ করি আমার ভালোবাসা
    ------ Can u remember I wrote these for u. তুমি আর কার নও, তুমি আমার। Plz তুমি ফিরে এসো , তুমি না আসলে হাসবে কে আমার বাগিচায়?

  • 8 February 2012
  • Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

    whtz up?? will never ever communicate with me? i m hurting, i promise u have 2 pay 4 all of this u r doin wit me..
  • 14 February 2012
  • Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

    HvD 4m me 2 u, my luv, all my luv still arond u. as bcoz i loved, love and will luv until my sole ll stay, dat means not only 4 dis temporary lyf, but also.. u didn't know da depths of a mind.. let back 2 me, let live 2gather 4ever..
    still ur
  • 24 March 2012

  • c Tanzeem c !!! u just !.. i ll come ur home,,, if u don't call me within 7 days. i know ur house : tobibullah dewan, senior teacher of new model,,, ha,.,,. jodi jogajog na koro tomar kopale aro dukkho ashe.. ami bujhi na ami kar jonno etodin wait korchi??








          • Conversation started 14 February
          • 15:41
            Expand
            Show Images
            Farjana Imroz

            Tanzeem,
            Did u ever think how much I love you!? May be u thought. But u didn't realize. Can u remember those days, when I break every relationship with everyone and return back to u; suddenly what happened I surprized, I shocked. The fill of ur give me the feelings of understanding that I have nothing without waiting for u for the best time what is now coming after 4 years.
            I am not forcing u to make relationship again with me but offering u bcoz I was, am and will waiting only for u. U can refuse me, but before refusing me, I have few questions, u have to give answer.
            U know, I know where are u living. I must face u to earn
            • U know, I know where are u living. I must face u to earn answers, if u not reply. U wounder.? How can U replying.? U r bounded by oath. But if u wise to thr r few ways of breaking it. And if u made a oath against ur mind or by force of others, then u r free to break the oath, u will not responsible to Almighty.
              My questions are:
              (1) Didn't u forced by ur family members to make a oath.?
              (2) Don't u love more then as before as I am?
              (3) Why u r avoiding me to communicate?
              (4) Don't know I was alone from 12th august 2007?
              (5) Will u return to me or I will send my guardian to ur home?
              (6) I am killing my life with a way I know, but no one knows, will not u come to my life to get rid of?
              • 742966
                • 11 May
                • 14:05
                  Expand
                  Show Images
                  Tanzeem Dewan

                  ......
                  • Today
                  • 21:39
                    Expand
                    Show Images
                    Farjana Imroz

                    Tanzeem,, its ur shawon.. pls accept req frm this account
                    • 21:49
                      Expand
                      Show Images
                      Farjana Imroz

                      tanzeem ami amr boner sathe kotha bolechi,, amr bashar dik theke kono problem nay,,,, jodi tumi agree thako taholee tmr numberta dao apu tomar sathe kotha bole reconfirm hote chayche,, jodi tumi agree thako tahole amr family tmr family te prostab nia jabe,, jodi tuimi chao... answer dao..
                      • 21:53
                        Expand
                        Show Images
                        Farjana Imroz

                        or u can call 2 my sis: nipa
                        • 22:04
                          Expand
                          Show Images
                          Tanzeem Dewan

                          hello
                          ki bapar?
                          • 22:12
                            Expand
                            Show Images
                            Farjana Imroz

                            vaigna - vhagni (nephew) er jonno prob chilo,, ora kannakati suru korchilo gari kine dite hobe... tay niche geshilam
                            so pls tell me wht to do
                            • 22:14
                              Expand
                              Show Images
                              Tanzeem Dewan

                              want to c8
                              • 22:17
                                Expand
                                Show Images
                                Farjana Imroz

                                let me know wht to do,, ask me ur question, if any
                                jodi tumi bolo j u agree,, then i can take legal steps..........
                                • 22:19
                                  Expand
                                  Show Images
                                  Tanzeem Dewan

                                  k bollo ami agree?????????????????????


                                  • 22:21
                                    Expand
                                    Show Images
                                    Farjana Imroz

                                    but b4 dat my sis must talk to u for ensuring ur concern..
                                    • 22:23
                                      Expand
                                      Show Images
                                      Tanzeem Dewan

                                      ami kno kotha bolbo?and ki nie kotha bolbo?everythin is finished
                                      bye.kal bakita bolbo
                                      • 22:24
                                        Expand
                                        Show Images
                                        Farjana Imroz

                                        every fhinishing has a great begainning
                                        my cell: 01534526585
                                        & pls ans me, my ques specifically..


                        • No comments:

                          Post a Comment

                          Thanks