Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

23 March, 2013

MSG to Tanzeem

Tanzeem,
Did u ever think how much I love you!? May be u thought. But u didn't realize. Can u remember those days, when I break every relationship with everyone and return back to u; suddenly what happened I surprized, I shocked. The fill of ur give me the feelings of understanding that I have nothing without waiting for u for the best time what is now coming after 4 years.

I am not forcing u to make relationship again with me but offering u bcoz I was, am and will waiting only for u. U can refuse me, but before refusing me, I have few questions, u have to give answer.

U know, I know where are u living. I must face u to earn answers, if u not reply. U wounder.? How can U replying.? U r bounded by oath. But if u wise to thr r few ways of breaking it. And if u made a oath against ur mind or by force of others, then u r free to break the oath, u will not responsible to Almighty.


My questions are:

(1) Didn't u forced by ur family members to make a oath.?
(2) Don't u love more then as before as I am?
(3) Why u r avoiding me to communicate?
(4) Don't know I was alone from 12th august 2007?
(5) Will u return to me or I will send my guardian to ur home?
(6) I am killing my life with a way I know, but no one knows, will not u come to my life to get rid of?