Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

30 March, 2013

Chat with wondershare.com live person








Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Cindy' (Be noted that chat is for presales only)
Cindy: Hi, Welcome to Wondershare! How may I assist you today?
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: Hello. I am from Bangladesh. I have just joined with the site. Is there any restriction for country?
Cindy: not yet
Cindy: do you want to buy our software?
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: I actually want to affiliate of yours or refers means to promote yours product. As I am new comer of your's site. I can't understanding about your/system or something like that. Would u pls explain me few tips or guide me to see the path and what can I actually benefited by the site of ur's.?
Cindy: glad to hear that
Cindy: I'd like to forward your case to our relative department, we will email you about the detailed information next Monday as it's weekend here
Cindy: do you agree?
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: sure.
Cindy: thanks very much
Cindy: let's keep in touch
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: But pls explain me elaborately that I can be helped by the your site. And pls ask me something if u need to anything about me or else or, now suggest me about. I am hoping that it will be better to understanding each other.
Cindy: yeah, I can understand your situation
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: Then I can study and hoping to support if you need any?
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: Would u now explain something or I will wait till monday.?
Cindy: it's suggested to wait till Monday
Cindy: I will ask my coworker to reply to you once we get back to work in the morning
Cindy: okay?
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: Well, after receiving ur's feedback i ll go through you,, and ll it possible to talk u again as u r understanding me
Cindy: of course
Cindy: yeah, if you have any questions to our email, please feel free to contact us, we are quite happy to help you :)
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: How I will connect u ?
Cindy: Our live chat is available from Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm 21pm-7am GMT+8
Cindy: you can also submit your case from the above link, we will also email you back ASAP
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: Well, thank u for ur kind. So now.?
Cindy: you don't have to wait online, we will email you soon
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: Thank you.
Cindy: you are welcome and have a lovely weekend
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: http://about.me/ishawon
Mahbubur Rahman Shawon: Good bye.
Cindy: bye~