Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

04 May, 2018

Watch Boxing Bellew vs Haye 2 Live

Bellew vs Haye 2: What date is the fight, what TV channel is it on and what is our prediction?

Watch Boxing Bellew vs Haye 2 Live
What is it?

It is the heavyweight rematch between Tony Bellew and David Haye, taking place a year after Bellew defeated Haye in an epic first fight. The original December date was postponed because of an injury to Haye, but the pair have rearranged for 2018.


When is it and where is it taking place?
It will happen on May 5 2018  - ie this weekend - at the O2 Arena in London.

What time will the fight start?
All will depend on whether the fight night schedule is running on time, but expect the ring walk to begin before or around 10pm BST.

What TV channel is it on? 
This one will be on Sky Box Office - channel 491 for standard definition and 492 for high definition.

It will cost £19.95 for those looking to watch in the United Kingdom.

You can find out full details on how to order, live stream and more here.


Watch #Live Boxing Bellew vs Haye 2
Watch #Live Boxing Bellew vs Haye 2






What have they said?
Tony Bellew

"I'll beat David Haye no matter what day of the year it is. Ten years ago or right now, it doesn't matter.

"I'm faster than anyone he's ever faced, I'm someone who can dictate, I'm someone who can make him miss, I'm someone who's got enough pop in his punch to make him think twice about engaging.

"I'm not saying I'm better than any fighter he's faced because he's faced much better fighters than me - Wladimir Klitschko is far better than me but he can't do the things that I can do.

"Quite simply it's styles make fights. My style is just wrong for David Haye and he should have stayed well clear of me.

"Any version of David Haye that comes in, I will adapt and I will adjust accordingly and I will defeat him again."


David Haye

"Last time the script was thrown out the window and the unpredictability of sport revealed itself in its most raw form.

"Bellew somehow won the lottery in our first fight, but believe me, he won't win the lottery twice.

"I've been training every day for over six months. I already feel fitter, stronger and more athletic than I did for our first showdown. I will relish the opportunity to re-write the ending of the Haye-Bellew story."

What happened last time?
Tony Bellew caused a huge upset in the first fight in March, stopping Haye in the 10th round. 

From the report:

Haye, on his third fight in his boxing comeback, appeared to injure his right Achilles in the sixth round but fought on courageously despite virtually being a sitting target.

It emerged on Sunday that Bellew had also suffered a bad injury during the fight - breaking his hand as early as the second round. However, it didn't prevent him from dominating the battle.


What are their records?
Tony Bellew:

Fights - 32
Wins - 29
KO - 19
Losses - 2
Draws - 1
David Haye:

Fights - 31
Wins - 28
KO - 26
Losses - 3
Draws - 0



What are the odds?
David Haye win - 4/9
Tony Bellew win - 7/4
Draw - 20/1
What is our prediction?
Haye will feel like an injured right Achilles stopped him winning the first fight and will have plenty to prove. If he can stay fit, he should be favorite for this rematch.


Watch #Live Boxing Bellew vs Haye 2
Watch #Live Boxing Bellew vs Haye 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks