Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

22 April, 2018

Post a question on localguidesconnect

Post a question on localguidesconnent

How to add 360 degree photos on our #visathing website ?

 


Hello members,
Hoping that all of you are staying happy. I am Mahbubur Rahman Shawon, from Bangladesh. I am Digital Marketing Officer of VISAThing, VISAThing Express and Visathing For Student. I am facing a bit trouble.

When anyone searching with the keyword "visathing" on google search, s/he found search results normally but on right side, Google Maps represent our business information for convenience of viewers. Everything is okay.
But the problem is, it also providing a 360 degree photos which taken 2013 by Google, I mean previous photo. That is totally unnecessary. 

As a Digital Marketer I have to replace it with brand new 360 degree photo. Is there anyone can suggest me what to do?
But before your opinion you should check it for your convenience please visit : VISAThing Google results


Localguideconnect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks