Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

24 May, 2017

How a cover Letter should be

Cover Letter

As digital Marketer I do Online Marketing Serving for online services what start from Domain and Hosting purchase, Website Design and Development. Then start to Content Development with complete unique search engine friendly articles as Data Entry and then start marketing online by manual SEO (Search Engine Optimization) such as Bookmarking, Link Building, Forum posting, Classified Ads Posting, Commenting on Blogs, Writing Reviews and SMM (Social Media Marketing) such as Facebook Marketing and place Advertising, Twitter Marketing, Youtube Marketing, Email Marketing and actually I can provide all related works and tasks as Online Marketing Solution (OMS) for websites and I can provide various website's monetize methods.
  • are you cool? tell me about it.
    I am an Online Marketer, an Entrepreneur. Serving for online services what start from Domain and Hosting purchase, Website Design and Development. Then start to Content Development with complete unique search engine friendly articles as Data Entry and then start marketing online by manual SEO (Search Engine Optimization) such as Bookmarking, Link Building, Forum posting, Classified Ads Posting, Commenting on Blogs, Writing Reviews and SMM (Social Media Marketing) such as Facebook Marketing and place Advertising, Twitter Marketing, Youtube Marketing, Email Marketing and actually I can provide all related works and tasks as Online Marketing Solution (OMS) for websites and I can provide various website`s monetize methods. I can help you setup google analytics , seo, keywords n content analysis, webmaster tools, search engine submission to google n bing, sitemaps, robots.text, tags, description, meta tags, titles, AdWords ppc campaigns, AdSense publishers I`d approval, fb ads, twitter ads, LinkedIn ads, wordpress blogs, wordpress websites, WordPress plugins customization ,woocommerce, payment gateway integration, ecommerce sites, landing pages, squeeze pages, contact form, files conversions, n much more..
  • what is dream profession? be a surfer? An astronaut? Film Maker? What's your dream?
    One of best digital marketer.
  • What's on your playlist lately?
    Not Applicable
  • Why do you think you're qualified for this job?
    As because I have creative ideas, depth knowledge upon digital marketing online and I am also passionate about my job. I know few strategies for seo and smm as well. I have experienced with relevant field from last 4 years. I know how to grab customers and clients for retaining with long term relationships building. I am not Native of English and fluent to talk as per need, because I studied on BBA and MBA. All requirements of your can be fulfilled by myself. That's the reason I think I am qualified enough for this job. I am ready to talk and attend on virtual meetings as per your requirement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks