Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

21 January, 2017

How to resolving message to adfoc . us for getting payment back on paypal


How to resolving message to adfoc . us for getting payment back on paypal


How to resolving message to adfoc . us for getting payment back on paypal



I am Mahbubur Rahman Shawon from Bangladesh. I am using your services from few years. When I reached at $10 I requested for payment, but I did a mistake on my account withdraw information. it was www.ishawon@hotmail.com

| but my paypal address is www.ishawon@gmail.com


I have just updated my payment email address but it is so late. Most probably you sending the amount to www.ishawon@hotmail.com (on my wrong address) what I have been submitted by mistake.

Now I am desiring that you will claim and get back my money from paypal. And then send me money on my updated right paypal address is www.ishawon@gmail.com

Please take action and let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks