Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

03 December, 2016

Live chat



You can send this chat session to your email for future reference. Please specify which email address you would like to send it to.

Your Email

www.cpagency@gmail.com
 Send Message
Chat Content:
AliveLea: [7:01:55 AM] Welcome to our real-time support chat. How can I help you today?
shawon: [7:03:05 AM] It is have 30 days Trial without credit card number ?
AliveLea: [7:08:54 AM] We do have a 30 days Free Trial, Shawon.
shawon: [7:09:25 AM] okay thank you,, you are so slow
AliveLea: [7:10:29 AM] I apologize for that, I experienced technical difficulties earlier. Will you be needing live chat for sales, customer service or technical support?
shawon: [7:10:52 AM] after a month how much will be cost?
AliveLea: [7:13:38 AM] Let me have our Sales Manager discuss everything with you, he will get you all the necessary information that you need. Is shawon@clippingspecilist.com the best email address to correspond to?
shawon: [7:15:31 AM] no. my email is :::: www.cpagency@gmail.com
AliveLea: [7:16:26 AM] Thank you for that, Shawon. Lastly, would you please give me the correct spelling of your last name so we may address you properly?
[7:22:17 AM] May I know if you are still on chat?
shawon: [7:24:53 AM] yes
[7:25:29 AM] what to do now for getting your services done?
AliveLea: [7:26:40 AM] That would be best discussed by our Sales Manager, Shawon. I would be happy to send this through. Before we wrap this up. Is there anything else that you want to include?
[7:28:58 AM] Are you still there?
[7:31:35 AM] Are you still with me?
[7:34:34 AM] It seems that you have stepped away from our chat. I'll be forwarding this information and rest assured that we'll be in touch. If we may be of further assistance please do not hesitate to click LIVE CHAT, we are here for you 24-7. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks