Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

15 December, 2014

Write new proposal


This is Md. Mazidul and I am 25 years old. I have a quality that requires hard work. I have experience over 6 years in the section that I have been working on. The section is SEO, Web Development, Wordpress and Google Analytics. I have been doing this kind of work for my Friends, Company as well as for my Clients. They are quite happy with my working capacity. I am here because I really want to establish myself as a freelancer. 

I have learned SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in one year and been learning since then. As it is a ever-changing subject so that I can’t tell that I have learned it at all. I am trying to get updated as the update of search engines come out. Though I know how to take any site on the top of the Google or any other Search engine. I can do any On Page Optimization or off page optimization for you page or site. I know how beat any Search Engine update. I am able to get high Page Rank for Your site as well. I am qualified to get huge flow of Traffic. I know how to get the best rank in short time. I am able to deliver you Quality Backlinks. As it is important to get visitor from Directory so I am also able to help you create those. I am an expert on creating Link Wheel and Link Pyramid. I can give you good quality of SEO articles as well. Article Submission is my way of getting the quality Backlinks. I can give you great deal of Guest Blogging. I am sure I can complete any work within the given time. There many other things that I am able to do for you. 

I will also use some useful tools for finding out the right combination for your keyword and also try to improve your bounce rate. I check if there is any problem with your landing and also try to find out the broken link in your site. Will follow every rules that is legal in White Hat SEO. IMPORTANT: I DON’T HELP ON BLACK HAT SEO. 

I have discuss some of my quality before, but it is up to you that weather you want to hire me or not. But I can complete your task in given time. I can also help you with a limited price which is very low to compare to other SEO experts. I am good in communication you discuss whatever is needed for your project. I am a person who has good quality in Grabbing knowledge. So that if there is anything you want me to learn, I will do that gladly. If these are not good for hiring me, I am not the person you are looking for.. Please do contact any other EXPERT who have the quality that you need. 

Thanks for your much appreciated time and your support will be a good gesture for me. Thanks for spending your important time on me.

Best Regards 
Md. Mazidul (Search Engine Optimizer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks