Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

07 November, 2013

Every Good Thing

Every Good Thing Which I Am Expecting To Experience That Has Been Impossible Up Till Now Will From Today Be Possible In The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
My Marriage/Wedding Shall Be Possible,My Admission To Study &Upgrade Myself Academically Shall Be Possible,My Healing Shall Be Possible,My Total Deliverance Shall Be Possible,My New&Better Job Shall Be Possible,My Employment With a Good Paying Job Shall Be Possible,My Excelling In Life Shall Be Possible,My Promotion,Elevation&Exaltation Shall Be Possible,My Total Victory Has Become Possible,My Plenty,Prosperity&Provision Shall Be Possible,My Supernatural Protection Shall Be Possible,My Building Projects Being Fully Completed Shall Be Possible,My Travelling Abroad With Ease Shall Be Possible,My Relocation To A Better Accommodation Shall Be Possible,My Conception&Safe Delivery Shall Be Possible&My Marital Bliss,Peace&Harmony Shall Be Possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks