Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

25 February, 2012

Submit a ticket

Your ticket has been submitted to our Department successfully. One of our support personnel will get back to you with more information shortly.
Ticket Information
Ticket ID:MXE-695327
Department:Business Development
Name (Full name on account):S M Mahbubur Shawon
Email (AlertPay login email):eyeshawon@gmail.com
Business Development
Topic:Partnership Opportunities
Affiliate Support
I am S M Mahbubur Rahman, From Bangladesh. A student of BBA in ASA University Bangladesh.
I am seeking a way to work with Alertpay. I heard that alertpay is coming soon in Bangladesh. I desire to Referrals of Alertpay for the honor of it, because I love alertpay badly. I need to know how can I be a part of Alert pay. I want to reffer huge people before Alertpay coming in Bangladesh.

I am desiring a great feedback from your for getting best support.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks