Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

17 January, 2012

Original job application

Hello,

How are you?

I saw your contract that you want some professional who will upgrade the site, change template of blohspot site and will create a database for your site. i can create professional web site designs that will effectively promote your products and services to target audience.

My eye-catching and professional web site designs will make your website stand out to your site visitors and accomplish the website goals you have created!.I will work for you as a dedicated designer or seo executive.


I am a Web Designer by Profession.I have more than five years of Experience.I am very well in Photoshop,HTML/CSS,Web Browser Compatibility Issues,Flash, JavaScript,Web Design Services (static 7 dynamic), Website Redesign, Web Site Maintenance, Logo Designing, Flash intros, and Animation's, Banner Designing, Website promotion, Search Engine Submission, Search Engine Optimization.

I work 8 hours a day.But can spend more hours if needed.My timezone is GMT+5:30 INDIA
I work Monday to Friday,but can work in the weekends,if needed.
I can work at your times.

Contact us today to receive a free and confidential quote on your website design project.

My Skype ID is: rahul15dass
gtalk: dass.rahul9
Yes, i am comfortable using voice chat. No Problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Dass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks