Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

08 November, 2011

About me


I'd inform that I am a professional marketer for online. Have huge knowledge than can express. I don't have any feedback and any working hour yet as I didn't any work on oDesk.
I have at least 30+ websites and blogs online and I know almost all the way to do marketing online.
I not only know about bannering, textlinks, friend invitation options (social), adwords that you are working with; but also I know addsense, affiliate network, adplanner, analytics, webmaster tool etc. of google. And I am involving with communities, forums, social networking and marketing and etc. else.
I will be available as you need and much serious about my job. If you'd kind enough to give me an opportunity to do so then let me know if you have any inquiries or anything else.
If you would judge me then search me on google: ishawon
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks