Mahbubur Rahman Shawon

22 September, 2011

chatting with 'Vera' from Citibank, N.A.


A Citi representative will be with you in approximately 0 minutes 1 seconds.
For your protection, we'll never ask you for passwords, PINs, User IDs, security words or any part of your social security number during a chat. Other information may be required to help us verify your identity.

You are now chatting with 'Vera' from Citibank, N.A.
Vera: Welcome to Citibank's Online Chat. My name is Vera. How may I help you?
You: I am from Bangladesh. Is there any option for getting debit master card from your's bank?
Vera: Yes you do have that options.
You: would you please tell me what should I do now for getting a prepaid debit master card. And how much it will be charged? Please suggest me a brief, I am a worker of freelancer, I need to get a master card. Plz give your opinion
Vera: I am sorry I only handle deposit account cards.
You: oh, so what is alternative for me?
Vera: You can always open a account with us either online or to apply by phone, please call One Stop Sales at (800) 321-2484, option 2. Representatives are available Mon-Sat, 6am-12am CT and Sun, 12pm-12am CT.
You: If I open an account through you, will I get opportunities to transact online?
Vera: Yes that is correct.
You: That means if I open an account, i ll eligible to pay online or can be receieved money?
Vera: Yes that is correct.
You: do u support paypal, alertpay etc.?
Vera: Yes we do.
You: well, thank you. I am trying to do so.
Vera: Your welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Vera: I can keep this CHAT window open and stand by in case you have any questions.  Should I do that?
You: no, thank you
Vera: It was my pleasure chatting with you today. Before you go, please click on the "End Chat" button to answer 4 quick survey questions. Thank you for using Citibank Online. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks